If you had bought bitcoin ten years ago, today you could’ve expected an astronomical return of over a million percent.
Investments in cryptocurrencies, including bitcoin, are attracting more and more people who seem to be completely unfamiliar with this field. There is nothing surprising in this: in times of crisis, when the ground is slipping from under your feet and no assets are seen as reliable, gold and digital currencies are your best bet.
It is not for nothing that bitcoin was once dubbed “digital gold” – in many ways it really is the best way to describe the #1 digital asset. Judge for yourself: the number of BTCs is limited, it’ll always be extremely valuable, it can be sold at the best market price on thousands of sites, and it can act as a safe haven in times of crisis since its price does not directly correlate with stock market assets.
No assets can give profits the way cryptocurrencies do, which, in recent years, have shown growth by hundreds and even thousands of percent. However, where the profit is high, the risk is also high, and the choice of a good platform for trading – a cryptocurrency exchange – becomes very important from the early stages of wanting to get into this field. On the one hand, the choice of crypto exchanges today is huge, on the other hand, not every one of them is easy to understand or reliable. A modern crypto exchange has strict security requirements and a set of tools that must satisfy both the pro and the beginner.
About the Tidex Crypto Exchange: latest technology and a second wind
The dark horse of 2022, claiming to be the leader in the field of cryptocurrency trading, is Tidex, an old-timer of the market, which has undergone a number of important updates this year. Tidex has changed its technical team, and with it came new ideas and important improvements in the technical core of the platform. The convenience of user interaction with the interface has grown. It has become more intuitive, its functionalities have grown as new tools that are necessary for trading professionals have been added. For beginners, the platform also looks like an ideal place to start working with cryptocurrencies, since it has several levels of interface complexity – unnecessary features can be turned off.
The launch of the launchpad as a response to the market’s request
Today, the crypto market is desperately short on projects in which investors could invest money. Yes, it might be developing very quickly, but demand is still much higher than supply. Therefore, the launch of a platform for conducting initial offers of project tokens is a sought-after niche that Tidex seeks to fill in response to the sharp market demand. This is not surprising, since more and more investors want to participate in IEOs today seeing how over the past few years, some tokens have given their owners a fabulous profit.
The launchpad is a useful and profitable feature for all potential participants: for startups, it serves as a great opportunity to make themselves known, for investors, it can give them huge profits, and for the platform itself there are many factors such as the growth of the community and trading volumes, the expansion of token staking programs, etc. The Tidex team promises that the planned launchpad will become what the market has long been waiting for – a simple and convenient platform where as many as possible will be able to get access to early investments.
Transition to the Metaverse
Metaverse has almost become the main word in IT over the past few months. It’s impossible not to pay attention to this trend because even our good old Facebook is now known as Meta. The areas interested in creating their own metaverses go far beyond virtual services, and of course, companies associated with cryptocurrencies were among the first to pick up this trend.
The Tidex team says that by the end of this year, the exchange will have its own metaverse, where users will be able to interact with the platform and each other on a whole new level. Of course, with the general interest in the metaverses, the introduction of this tool into the Tidex product pool will cause a serious influx of new customers and an increase in the value of the native token of the exchange, which will become the main currency in the world created. The Tidex team believes that the launch of metaverses that will eventually be able to communicate with each other will be a real impetus for the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies in the world.
About the advantages of the Tidex cryptocurrency exchange:
- One of the lowest commissions on the market, which can be reduced to almost zero depending on the trading activity and the use of the native token of the exchange. The maximum commission is 0.2%. The deposit is free, withdrawal commissions are minimal in the market and vary depending on the asset.
- A huge pool of tools for professionals, a user-friendly TradingView terminal – no need to spend time learning, you can start trading right away. There are advanced charting features with the ability to visualize orders and positions, as well as price alerts.
- Tidex puts security above all: storage on the platform is 98% cold, in other terms, customer funds are not located on centralized servers but are stored offline in offline storage. Automatic DDoS protection is used, backups are updated daily, and two-factor authentication for users is required.
- On the website, you can exchange cryptocurrencies without a commission instantly. You can buy crypto for fiat directly from a bank card.
- Internal codes operate on the site: by generating a code, you can send money to another user as quickly, conveniently and safely as possible. There is no commission for sending and receiving codes.
- One of the coolest features of Tidex is its super-profitable staking. This is a way to earn money on coins that are added to a special wallet and, depending on the conditions, stay there for a specific amount of time. During this time, in exchange for providing liquidity to the site, the user receives a percentage of the coins in the vault. Now Tidex is staking the popular AAVE coin at 3.5% per day.
This post was originally published on www.newsbtc.com